Your health care is a partnership, and you
play a key role in that partnership. It is important that you feel free
to ask questions, and that you bring any symptoms you might have to our
attention. In addition, we ask you to take an active part in leading a
healthy lifestyle, including appropriate self-examinations, exercise,
and proper eating habits.
Please prepare for your appointment by bringing:
- Photo ID*
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- A list of all medications you are taking
- A list of your questions/concerns
- Copies of records from doctors related to your visit with us
- Patient Forms (link)
- You are welcome to bring a friend or family member to take notes/help with questions
protect our patients' identities and to comply with Federal Law, a
photo ID and health insurance card MUST be shown at check-in.